Wednesday, January 21, 2009
break cpl wif JammyLife and found new cpl
BabyHase reason to cpl wiff him 1)my name and his name both got baby
BaBy_GoNgZhu 2) got fate met him 3 times in diff room 3) his lvl is higher den juzresign2fate my 'main' 4) he got @cash muahahahaha recruit a few more members 2day quite pro... fam now have 27 fam point and 25 members and no rank yet... and tat competition
I WON 20k@ cash coming my way going buy
Pointy Pony Tail indefinate 7200 So Innocent indefinate 3600 Starting Stars 7 days 1900 Premium Mesenger Plus 90 days 3400... and left 3900 see can buy which other face >
is such a nice detective story I LOVE IT wif my cute audi family i not so bothered the relationship i having in my real world is not so... lonely... 2day 8:15pm + called jiesi mummy... ma veri cute sia called her cos she say event around 8pm start den she haven show up i tink i wan go ahead but cos she say mode she 2day den decide ma or else everyone go train train hahas den call her ask wad mode to play first den she said cc4 wahahahahaha... ^^ ...I LOVE TIS WORLD... I LOVE EVERYTHING I SOT LER
Blogged @ 2:55:00 AM
Don't let me go