<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1900789842778761601?origin\x3dhttp://thechristmasteddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, February 26, 2009

i dunno lehx is like dennon attitude and feeling for me have changed... totally changed... he is like not like that person i knew... i dunno... but 1 thing for sure i still love him... he is like dunno how say lehx... like dun wan see mi lidat... haiz... i feel veri... sad sia... more den sad bahz... haiz dk la... i oni noe i love him mre and more ea passing day... WARNING TO ALL 'FWENS'... HEY I NOE I AM SUPERB CONTACTABLE... AND I CAN HELP OUT IN LOADS OF WAYS... BUT I AM NOT A TOOL... U NEED MY HELP U COME FIND MI... DUN NEED THAT TIME SPEAK OSO DUN WAN SPEAK TO MI... SEE ME JIU ZAO... HEY I DUN NID U THIS KINDA FWEN OK... IF WHEN I AM USELESS TO U U SEE MI JIU ZAO TELL MI... I WILL CERTAINLY GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE ONCE AND FOR ALL... I DUN LIKE PPL TO USE MI... LOADS OF THINGS I DUN LIKE TO SAY BUT BY THE WAY U ARE TREATING MI I NOE U ARE USING ME... SPEAK UP AND I WILL GET OUT OF UR LIFE... DUN WAN SEE MI DEN I SHALL DISAPPEAR... I DONT NID FWENDS LIKE U... I AM SICK OF PPL TAKING ME FOR GRANTED

Blogged @ 2:16:00 PM
Don't let me go