<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1900789842778761601?origin\x3dhttp://thechristmasteddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 24, 2009

For 1 thing i know, Either you do not treat/adknowledge me as your gf or you are a plain liar boy.


Baby__Eeyore is me, when i asked do you have a gf you said no.


That plainly broke my heart, because a few days ago we said we patch, right?




Now i tink there was no need for that patch, from the start i knew i was holding onto a dream.




A dream that i would be easily waken from.


A dream that will affect my life.


A dream that i will hate to dream yet like it at the same time.


NOW I OFFICIALLY SAY I REGRET NEVER LISTENNING TO MY MA AND JIE. ( Do not tell me you are hurt by what i have said like last time)


I REGRET BEING WITH YOU.


I REGRET WALKING THIS WRONG STEP AND STEP INTO YOU THIS QUICK SAND


Luckily i found something to hang on to pull myself out


Those are my friends, jiesi, chunhui, darren


Those are my friends which i firmly believe they would not betray me like what you did


I regret yet if time could be turnned back, i will choose the same path, because i found myself a few wonderful friends


Thank you for all those false happy moments you gave me


To summarize:


I OFFICIALLY BREAK UP WITH YOU AND AFTER SAYING MY PIECE


BYEBYE IM GOING TO BLOCK AND DELETE YOU FROM MY MEMORIES


I do not believe in that cannnot be lovers be friends


I DO NOT WISH TO THINK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE, YOU HURT ME TOO DEEP


我对你太失望了

Blogged @ 5:54:00 PM
Don't let me go