<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1900789842778761601?origin\x3dhttp://thechristmasteddy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I HATE WEDNESDAYS
cos is 8~5
GRRR

the ... last cher of the day like stalker sia
everytime like scared we pon his lesson
sure wan track us to the lesson b4 his lesson de classroom
sian sia~
cnt pontang his lesson~
GRRRRRRRR

the lao ah pek got a little bit change bahz
i think not so boring for me liaos
cos it started going practical
I LOVE PRACTICAL POA
i hate theory POA

den that ... rajas and... that ah gong...
I HATE THAT AH GONG SIA~
KNS SIA
everytime sum1 de comp got problem he sure wan to kpkb there
he will talk to himself starting with
1st step check blah blah blah
2nd step ...
3rd step
BTH HIM SIO

I LOVE ANGELINA~
her expression veri funni sio~
i went gave her the link to go whr dl my homework~
den she go take pic of that link~
wonder how i get graded neh?

lunch time simply drank coke
cos i knew it going to bloat my tummy
den i no nid feel hungry riaos~

=D i miss my bii sio~
i gg call him riaos~ *shy*

TO EVERYONE WHOM KNOWS ME
I AM NOT LES EVEN THOUGH I USE THAT STUPID I AM LES TRICK TO TRICK YOUS~
but maybe sumday i rily les den how sio~ *shy*

Blogged @ 6:56:00 PM
Don't let me go